Qudian Inc. (NYSE:QD) stock traded volume of 8020869 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 1399485 shares over the recent month. QD ended its day with the below stream along the move of -16.57% and closed at the price of $9.59 before opening at $10.69. It has total market capitalization is $3265729196. 52 week range of the stock remained $ 9.5 – 35.45 while its day lowest price was $9.5 and its hit its day highest price at $10.73
Qudian Inc. (NYSE:QD), a leading provider of online small consumer credit products in China, today reported its unaudited financial results for the first quarter 2018.
First Quarter 2018 Financial Highlights:
- Total revenue reached RMB1,716.6 million (US$ 273.7 million), representing an increase of 105.6% from the first quarter of 2017.
- Sales commission reached RMB111.4 million (US$ 17.8 million), representing an increase of 11.4% from the first quarter of 2017.
- Revenue from sales-type leases was RMB546.0 million (US$87.1 million), representing auto leasing revenue generation in the first full quarter since launching Dabai Auto.
- Net income decreased by 32.1% to RMB315.8 million (US$50.3 million) from RMB465.1 million during the first quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted net income decreased by 30.4% to RMB338.5 million (US$ 54.0 million) from RMB 486.4 million in the first quarter of 2017.
- Basic and diluted net income per share was RMB0.97 (US$0.15) and RMB0.95 (US$0.15), respectively, compared with basic and diluted net income per share of RMB5.87 and RMB1.53, respectively, for the first quarter of 2017.
- Basic and diluted adjusted net income per share was RMB1.04 (US$0.17) and RMB1.02 (US$0.16), respectively, for the first quarter of 2018, compared with basic and diluted adjusted net income per share of RMB6.13 and RMB1.60, respectively, for the first quarter of 2017.
Mr. Min Luo, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Qudian said “Our results in the first quarter reflect both the temporary credit downturn in Chinese consumer credit markets following implementation of new regulations late last year as well as our proactive decision to temporarily tighten credit standards and de-risk our book”. “Despite these short-term impacts, we are pleased to report solid results for the quarter. We remain confident in our core business, and we continue to believe current regulations will support a healthier industry longer term.”
Shares of Qudian Inc. have been recently spotted trading -72.95% off of the 52-week high price. On the other end, company shares have been noted 0.42% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. 52 week range of the stock remained $ 9.55 – 35.45. Switching over to some distances from popular moving averages, we see that the stock has been recorded -17.57% away from the 50 day moving average and -35.55% away from the 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -9.58% off of the 20-day moving average.